Updated Saturday May 26th 2018
UP FRONT AND TO THE POINT - FAST!
- We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don't share your personal information [if we have it] with anyone except to comply with the law, to provide a service you have requested, or to protect our rights.
- Other than your username and email address, we don't store YOUR personal information on our servers. Period.
- You may have noticed Social Media buttons that you could use to share the content at our site (via Facebook, Twitter etc). We allowed these third party services to be present and used (should you have desired to do so), however, we did not integrate the social media platforms into our database - with our users. We kept things separate.
As of May 26th 2018, we took a deeper step and removed all Social Media share buttons from the site. We feel this is a positive step in protecting your privacy while visiting us. Although we DO encourage you to share the content that you like and discover on bathroomwall.org, we just want you to do it right. This could be embedding our videos, using our Share via Email service (hosted and operated by us), or by the classic way of giving buddy the link!
The benefit? YOU are in control of YOUR privacy. Sounds pretty straight forward and simple to us! Have it a go?
The following tells you our information gathering practices.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies.
- The session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
- A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. For more information on cookies click here.
Now, if you decide to reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as your account, profile settings or playlists, will be limited.
If you are registered with us, we are more than willing to remove your profile, contributions and close your account that is in our database. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also remove cookies from your device by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file.
For more information on cookies click here.
YOUR INFORMATION, COLLECTION & USE
Our site's registration form requires you to give us contact information (such as username and email address). We do not use this other than for site registration, validation and sign-in reasons. We do not share or disclose this information to any party.
In order to use this Web site as a Member, you must first complete the registration form and create a user name and password. During registration you are required to give contact information such as your user name and email address. We store and use this information in our database for site registration, validation and sign-in reasons only.
SHARE VIA EMAIL
If you choose to use our Share via Email service (hosted and operated by us) to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's email address. Our system will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him to visit the site via a link to the content that you would like to share. We do not store or share your friend's email address.
Uses of Information
- Non-personal information
Like many Websites we collect and analyze standard log file information and Session ID information to analyze site traffic and improve site performance.
Session IDs are bits of code on your computer that assist your browser in navigating our site. We do not associate personal information (like your account) with log file information or cookies.
We use in-house software to collect non-personal information. Including Google Analytics and Bing Webmaster tools.
- bathroomwall.org reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- bathroomwall.org contains links to other sites. bathroomwall.org is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
- Changes or updates to the privacy statement will be announced or displayed in places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
- The privacy statement can be found in the site footer.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.